We recently partnered up with Misfits Market to help raise awareness about food waste. Check out this recipe from Misfits Market team member!
- 2 packets Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Hot Cereal- 5 Pack
- 1 large butternut squash
- 2 large onions
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and cut the butternut squash and onions into 1" cubes. Finely chop the rosemary.
- In a large mixing bowl, add squash, onions, rosemary, coconut oil, salt, and pepper and prep and toss to coat pieces evenly.
- Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes or until tender and starting to caramelize, stirring halfway through.
- When finished, remove from oven.
- While roast is slightly cooling, stir together the contents of two packages of The Soulful Project Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Cereal with melted coconut oil.
- When ready to serve, top with the mixture and serve warm. Enjoy!