Super easy to make, these trail mix bites are great when you need a wholesome snack on the go. Keep them in the fridge throughout those busy weeks.
- 11⁄2 cups 4 Grain Hot Cereal Blend Multi-serve Bag
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 cup vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds, shelled & unsalted
- sunflower seeds, shelled & unsalted
- Measure all ingredients into a bowl, stir well to combine.
- Press mixture firmly into an 8x8 pan, cover and chill for about 45 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares. Store in refrigerator.
- Try rolling into a ball shape for something different.