These perfectly Christmasy Matcha Oatmeal Pancakes are green, festive, and will make your heart grow three sizes…remind you of anyone? 🤔
The Grinch isn’t the only one in a thieving mood…this quick and easy Matcha Oatmeal Pancake recipe will make it challenging to leave leftovers! Merry Christmas to all who are celebrating from our team!
- 11⁄2 cups Irish Steel Cut Oats
- 2 tablespoons matcha powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 11⁄4 cup oat or soy milk
- 3 tablespoons vegan butter, melted
- dairy free butter for cooking
- In a blender, add Irish Steel Cut Oats and blend on high until grounded.
- Add matcha powder, baking powder, salt and cane sugar into blender. Blend until well combined.
- Add milk and melted butter. Blend again until combined.
- Heat a skillet or pan to medium high heat. Once it’s hot, turn down to medium heat. Lightly brush pan with butter. Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto pan, or whichever pancake size you prefer!
- Allow pancakes to bubble on the top before flipping. Fry on each side until golden (and a darker green).