Jenna’s Chickpea Blondies
These chickpea blondies are a great way to combine our cereal and some added protein for a filling treat that fulfills your soul!
- 1⁄4 cup Four Grain Hot Cereal
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup maple cashew butter, or nut butter of your choosing
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 415 F.
- Blend all ingredients (except chocolate chips).
- Mix in chocolate chips and spread in greased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Use our Hearty Grains & Seeds cereal for a gluten-free alternative.