❄️Walking in a winter wonderlandddd! Is this holiday season making you (coco)nuts?! We teamed up with Edward and Sons to gift you wholesome, organic coconut essentials and our simple breakfast in hopes to make you feel like you’re on vacation with every spoonful! We’ve combined our new Toasted Coconut Oatmeal Cups with their Let’s Do Organic ingredients to make festive Coconut Candy Cane Cookie Dough to enjoy over the holidays! Head over to our Instagram before 12/27/20 to enter to win.
- 1 Toasted Coconut Multigrain Hot Cereal Cup
- 1⁄4 cup Let's Do Organic Shredded Coconut
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon Let's Do Organic Coconut Flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1⁄4 cup cashew butter
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- candy canes (for topping)
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk (add 1 tbsp at a time as needed)
- In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients (excluding candy canes) and pulse. Next add all the wet ingredients.
- Process until a ball of dough forms. Add 1 tbsp of almond milk at a time if the mixture is too dry and not sticking together.
- Once a ball of dough forms, add in a candy cane and pulse until you have chunks of candy cane in your dough.
- With your hands roll into balls of dough or use a cookie scooper to make a scoop of cookie dough! Top with crushed candy canes.
- Enjoy right away or freeze for 30 minutes for the perfect texture!