Use our granola recipe to create the perfect base for these marshmallow treats! Double the recipe to create enough granola and make a delicious dessert or snack that is ready in under 30 minutes!
- 3 cups Make it Your Way Granola -made with Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal Multi-serve bag
- 5 oz marshamallows (about 25)
- 6 tablespoons butter
- Melt butter in alarge saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir constantly, until completely melted.
- Remove from heat, add granola clusters and stir until well combined.
- Pour over a well greased 9x13 pan (or 9x9 for thicker pieces) and press mixture down with your hands or spatula.
- Cut into squares after the treats are cooled, about 20 minutes.