We’re embracing the real reason for the holiday season with this delicious recipe from Georgia of Goodness with G‘s Season of Giving Holiday Guide! All is merry and bright with these easy, no-bake Snickerdoodle Snowballs.
- 1 cup Irish Steel Cut Oats
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup dates, soaked for 5 minutes
- 1 cup cashews
- 1⁄3 cup cashew butter
- 1⁄4 cup nut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 21⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add oats to a food processor or high speed blender. Blend to create a flour. Set aside.
- Place dates and cashews in food processor or blender. Mix until a thick paste forms.
- Add oat flour, protein powder, cashew butter, nut milk, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt.
- Mix until a well-combined dough has formed.
- Scoop and roll into 18 balls. Roll in coconut for a sprinkle of snow!
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to five days.