Local Texas fitness foodie, Goodness with G, created this sweet treat that has an even sweeter purpose! “It’s loaded with probiotics, adaptogens and superfoods to load your body up with nutrient-dense fuel,” exclaims Georgia.
- 1 cup Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1 cup sprouted walnuts
- 8 pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup freeze-dried raspberries, crushed into small pieces
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan salt or coarse salt flakes
- 1⁄3 cup cacao nibs
- In a high speed blender or food processor, add oats, walnuts, protein powder, dates, coconut butter and salt. Pulse until well incorporated
- Put aside 1 tablespoon of freeze-dried raspberries for topping. Add remaining freeze-dried raspberries and cacao nibs, and mix by hand.
- Scoop out and roll into balls. Sprinkle with more freeze-dried raspberries.
- Store in a sealed container or bag. Use for snacking or topping your favorite oatmeal or yogurt bowl.