As Georgia says on her blog, ” Specifically, as you’ve likely caught onto by now, my all-time favorite oat brand is The Soulfull Project, as I use their Hearty Grains & Seeds Blend in much of my baking and daily meals. This blend includes superfoods such as chia and flax seeds for additional goodness in every bite!”
- 2⁄3 cup Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal Multi-serve bag
- 2⁄3 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 cup collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 cup plant-based milk (almond, cashew, oat, etc.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Add all ingredients to a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir often until the liquid is completely absorbed.
- Transfer to a bowl. Top with your favorite fruit, nut butter, seeds or granola.