Prepared hot cereal is made then baked in the oven with an egg for extra protein. Top with cooked crumbled bacon & a drizzle of maple syrup for a delicious breakfast.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Heat water in a medium sized pot until simmering. Add salt and hot cereal. Stir and cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour into small oven save greased baking dish. Make a well in the center of the cooked cereal, crack egg into well.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes or until egg is set.
- Top with crumbled cooked bacon and heat in oven for 1 more minute.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
- Get creative, try with cooked crumbled sausage or turkey bacon.