Flatlay Today’s Hearty Grains & Seeds Fruit Pizza
Our versatile grains make the crust to this innovative pizza which can be served as a snack or dessert. Add your favorite fruit as toppings for a colorful treat.
- 2 cups Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt (or coconut if you prefer)
- fresh fruit for topping
- In a large bowl, add oats, gluten free flour, cinnamon, salt, honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Mix until oats stick together nicely.
- Pour mixture into greased 9 inch cake pan. Press the mixture into the pan using a spatula or your hands.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or as long as needed until the crust edge turn light brown.
- Let crust cool down before taking out of pan. The crust will be easier to take out when cool.
- Flip pan upside down on a flat surface, platter or cookie sheet.
- Top with yogurt using a spatula or piping bag.
- Decorate with your favorite fresh fruit.
- Try using gluten-free flour and coconut yogurt for a gluten-free and vegan snack!