We can’t get enough of mixing sweet and savory! That’s why we love our all new Maple Pecan Crispy Granola, and why we love it even more when it’s topping a delicious roasted sweet potato! Add nut butter or yogurt and cinnamon or fruit for a deliciously complex yet simple to make breakfast, snack, or side.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- Maple Pecan Crispy Granola
- nut butter, yogurt, cinnamon, or fruit (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- On a baking sheet, line up sweet potatoes and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake until tender, 45 to 50 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then split open and top with Maple Pecan Crispy Granola and your choice of toppings.