For those sleepy, lazy mornings…grab some extra morning Z’s by getting breakfast done ahead of time with these overnight oats from Goodness with G! ⠀
More sleep + delicious, healthy breakfast + giving back through your #thesoulfullproject purchase? That’s a win-win…win.
- 3 servings Irish Steel Cut Oats
- 6 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2⁄3 cup nut milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- chopped almonds, cinnamon, and nut milk to top
- Add 2 tablespoons of cranberry sauce to the bottom of two small jars. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, chia seeds, nut milk and cinnamon.
- Divide the oat mixture evenly into jars.
- Top each with another tablespoon of cranberry sauce.
- Store in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Top with chopped almonds, a sprinkle of cinnamon and more nut milk if desired.