Katie from Sunflower_inthecity thinks pumpkin should stick around all year! There are so many benefits to eating pumpkin! “Other than being delish…
It’s loaded with Vitamin A, which can strengthen your immune system and help fight infections.Also Vitamin C, which has been shown to increase white blood cell production.” Check out her blog to learn more!
- 1 cup Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal Multi-serve bag
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup almond butter, or any nut/seed butter
- 1⁄3 cup date syrup, or honey/maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chunks
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almond
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin flour, or 3 tablespoons almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the pumpkin, almond butter, syrup, date syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon,
- Combine both dry and wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Scoop dough, form into large disks, and place on a lined baking sheet. (These cookies don't spread.)
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool to avoid over-crumbling. Store in an air-tight container