Anyone getting tired of fall flavors? Neither are we!
That’s why we’re so excited to whip up these Cinnamon Spice Butterscotch Blondies from The Balanced Whisk! Made with, you guessed it, our Cinnamon Spice multigrain blend, these blondies are the perfect sweet treat – no guilt necessary. Bonus: They’re vegan and gluten-free!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Blend rinsed chickpeas, nut butter or sunflower butter, and syrup in a food processor until smooth.
- In a large bowl, sift together the oats, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the chickpea mixture to the flour mixture. Add the vanilla extract and chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the lined 8×8 baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until knife inserted comes out clean and edges are golden brown.