Seasonal flavor AND chocolate rolled into one deliciously simple recipe? We may have just found our new way to celebrate. Get in on the holiday fun with this recipe from Goodness with G!
- 2 cups Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal Multi-serve bag
- 1 cup almonds, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup candied ginger, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup molasses
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Add all of ingredients to a large bowl. Mix to combine well.
- Spread evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring half way through.
- Remove from oven, and allow to completely cool on the countertop.
- Serve with nut milk or sprinkle on yogurt.