Chocolate Chip Coconut Energy Bites
Thanks to new retailer Hy-Vee and one of their dietitians, we now have an energy-filled bite that includes a little sweetness and a lot of soul.
- 11⁄2 cup Four Grain Hot Cereal
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Measure all ingredients into a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.