- 2 cups Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal
- 1 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 cup dried, unsweetened cherries
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients. Mix to combine well.
- Spread evenly on a parchment-lined metal baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotate your pan, and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and allow granola to completely cool on the countertop.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.