From the kitchen of local Texas foodie, @Goodness_with_G! This seasonal recipe makes you want to keep eggnog around all year!
- 2 packets Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Hot Cereal- 5 Pack
- 1 Chai tea bag
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup Eggnog (or subsitute with an almond or coconut nog)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chopped pecans, pumpkin seeds and maple syrup or eggnog for topping
- Steep chai tea bag in hot water for about 3 minutes, then discard.
- Add oats, chai-steeped water, nog, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla extract to a medium-sized sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 7-8 minutes.
- Top with pecans, pumpkin seeds, a drizzle of maple syrup and more nog if desired.
- Try it out with Califia Farms Holiday Nog