Happy holidays! We’re celebrating the season with this delicious recipe for stovetop oats using our Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Packets. Irresistibly spiced and packed with chai and eggnog goodness, it’s an easy and yummy way to spend a wintry day (and give back too!). Thanks to Georgia of Goodness with G for the breakfast inspo.
- 2 packets Cinnamon Spice Multigrain Hot Cereal- 5 Pack
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup eggnog
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- chopped pecans, pumpkin seeds, maple syrup, and more nog for topping
- Steep chai tea bag in hot water for about 3 minutes, then discard.
- Add oats, chai-steeped water, nog, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla extract to a medium-sized sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until all of the liquid is absorbed, about 7-8 minutes.
- Top with pecans, pumpkin seeds, a drizzle of maple syrup and more nog if desired.