We are so touched that our Brand Advocate, @CravingsbyCaroline included our delicious Apple Cinnamon Multigrain Cereal Packets in this recipe. This recipe is fit for any season and great for including in your breakfast and snack round ups!
- 2 Packets Apple Cinnamon Multigrain Hot Cereal- 5 Pack
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 11⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375, and grease an 8x8 pan
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine all wet ingredients and then fold into the dry mixture.
- Create the Streusel Topping: Combine 1 scoop @drinkorgain vanilla protein powder (option to use 2 tablespoons all purpose flour), 1 tbsp melted butter, 2 tablespoons rolled oats (option to use Apple Cinnamon blend) and 2 tablespoons cinnamon.
- Pour the batter into the pan and sprinkle the topping over the batter.
- Bake the bars for 20-25 minutes and let them cool completely before cutting because they are really light & fluffy
- Want to make this recipe vegan/dairy free? Substitute a flax egg for the egg, melted coconut oil for the butter & dairy free yogurt)