It’s hard to pick one favorite fall activity, but baking is definitely up there! There’s something about cozily filling the house with the smell of cinnamon, spices and a touch of brown sugar that just says AUTUMN. Even better if you’re whipping up a recipe that’s filled with fall flavor, like these Brown Sugar Pecan Protein Balls (which make us think of donut holes) made with our packets by The Balanced Whisk!
- 1 packet Brown Sugar Pecan multigrain hot cereal 5-pack
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-3 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1⁄4 cup agave
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup oat milk
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- cinnamon powder
- crushed pecans
- Blend oats in a food processor into flour.
- In a bowl, combine oat flour with almond flour and protein powder.
- Separately, whisk together agave, almond butter, and milk, then whisk in coconut oil.
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients bowl.
- If the mixture is not yet dough-like in texture, add 1-2 tablespoons of almond flour to thicken.
- Roll into tablespoon-sized balls.
- Toss each ball in a small bowl with cinnamon powder to coat.
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes then sprinkle with crushed pecans!