These are a a festive way to add the Hearty Grains & Seeds in a seasonal, personalized dessert. And, it’s much simpler than making a whole apple pie!
- 1 cup Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal Multi-serve bag
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 apples
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Core the apples by making a large well and remove the seeds and stem. Place the apples in a deep, rimmed baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the Hearty Grains & Seeds, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Cut the butter into small chunks and mash into the grain mixture until evenly combined. Spoon 1/4 of the oat mixture into each apple, it's okay if it overflows a little.
- Bake until the crumble is browned and the apples a softened, about 25-30 minutes.
- Try out the crumble on pancakes, waffles or other desserts!