Jessica’s American Flag Baked Oatmeal
Texas recipe and lifestyle blogger, Devoted Existence, created this perfectly patriotic oatmeal bake.
- 2 cups Hearty Grains & Seeds Hot Cereal
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 whole mashed bananas
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 scoops vanilla protein (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries (for topping)
- 5 large strawberries (for topping)
- 1⁄2 banana (for topping)
- Preheat oven 400 F and grease a baking dish.
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients and stir to combine. Leave the toppings to the side.
- Pour into baking dish and transfer to oven, bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes, then decorate with blueberries, strawberry slivers and chopped banana slices.
- This recipe serves four, but feel free to double or half it depending on how many people you plan to serve.